1. Set a goal. Train for your target race and add multiple non-goal races
2. Tell us about yourself. Plug in recent race times and your current mileage
3. Setup your schedule. Identify when you’d like to workout, rest, and cross train.
4. Track your progress. Use your favorite tracking service,* or the Runcoach app for iPhone or Android.
5. See your plan adjust as your progress. If you miss a workout, or two, recalculate your plan to stay on track.
6. Reach out for help. Our USATF-certified coaches can answer your questions on training, nutrition, or injuries.
*Runcoach syncs with many tracking services, including Garmin, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Watch, and FitBit.
*USPTO #8,202,202: Web-enabled interactive aerobic training system http://www.google.com/patents/US8202202